Product of :
A durable water temperature data logger with 12-bit resolution; for depths up to 400 feet.
Complete with a precision sensor for ±0.2°C accuracy, this logger measures temperatures between -40°C and 70°C (-40°F to 158°F) in air and up to 50°C (122°F) in water. The waterproof, streamlined case allows for extended deployment in freshwater or saltwater. And the optical USB interface lets you offload data even while the logger is wet or under water. A solar radiation shield is required to obtain accurate air temperature measurements in sunlight.
- Research-grade measurements at an affordable price
- Waterproof to 120 meters (400 feet)
- Data readout in less than 30 seconds via fast Optic USB interface
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing, and analysis
A waterproof logger enabled with Bluetooth wireless access to deliver accurate temperature measurements straight to your mobile device or Windows computer using our HOBOconnect app.
A waterproof logger that uses the power of Bluetooth to deliver accurate temperature measurements straight to your mobile device or Windows computer running Onset’s free HOBOconnect app. Designed for durability, this compact logger is ideal for measuring temperature in streams, lakes, oceans, and soil environments. Data collection in the field has never been easier!
Mounting Requirements: It is very important that the logger housing does not get distorted when mounted. When mounting these loggers to any non-flat surface, such as rebar or buoy lines, we recommend using the included Mounting Boot also useful for mounting loggers so they can be easily removed for service. Additional mounting boots can be purchased as desired.
- Convenient wireless setup and download via Bluetooth
- Mounting boot included
- Large memory stores 96,000 measurements
- Waterproof to 30 meters (100 feet)
- User-replaceable battery
- Mounting tabs for fast, easy deployment
- LED indicates when temperature exceeds set threshold
- Works with Onset’s free HOBOconnect app
- ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) accuracy