Product of :
A low-cost, research-grade data logger for continuous monitoring of water level and temperature at depths of up to 13, 30, or 100 feet in a wide range of underwater environments; for use in freshwater or saltwater.
This logger features 0.1% measurement accuracy, a polypropylene housing for use in both freshwater and saltwater, and a non-vented design for convenient and hassle-free deployment.
- Self-contained, non-vented design enables easy deployment
- Ideal for use in both freshwater and saltwater environments, including wells, streams, lakes, wetlands, and tidal areas
- Depths up to 13, 30, or 100 feet depending on model
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor withstands freezing
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure, temperature, and water density
Water level data logger designed for convenient wireless setup and download via Bluetooth technology. Dramatically simplifies and lowers the cost of field data collection by providing wireless access to high-accuracy water level and temperature data right from a mobile phone, tablet, or Windows computer running Onset’s free HOBOconnect app. Consists of a top-end unit and a water level sensor which are sold as a set. A direct-read cable is required to connect them. Cables can be ordered in lengths from 0.2 to 500m for deployment in a wide range of wells. Add the cable from Compatible Items below or visit the Direct Read Cable product page.
- Wireless data offload to mobile devices or Windows computers via Bluetooth
- Integrated barometric pressure sensor enables direct water level readout
- Direct-read cable connects sensor to top-end logger/transmitter
- The cable includes Kevlar strength member
- Cables are interchangeable so loggers are easy to redeploy in future applications
- The logger and sensor add 0.39 meters to the length of the cable
- Cable length can vary up to 3% from the length ordered
- Reference water level can be entered at the start of the deployment
- Use HOBOconnect for setup, data viewing, and data sharing
- Powered by two user-replaceable AA batteries in the top-end unit
- Several logging modes: normal, multi-rate logging, and event-triggered burst-logging
- Durable ceramic sensor
- Available with stainless steel or titanium sensor ends
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included for the water pressure sensor