More easy to collect data of pH & temperature in estuaries, lakes, streams, rivers, and oceans. The new low-cost HOBO® MX2501 pH and Temperature logger is designed for long-term monitoring of pH & Temperature. It communicates wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to the HOBOconnect app on your phone or tablet, making logger setup, calibration, and data offload quick and easy, with no need for extra equipment or complicated calibration procedures.
- Data offload to your mobile device via BLE
- Guided pH calibration with the HOBOconnect app
- Rugged PVC design for freshwater or saltwater deployments
- Water detection feature for longer battery life
- User-replaceable battery, pH electrode, and anti-biofouling copper guard
Easy Logger Setup and Data Management
- Onset’s HOBOconnect app makes it a snap to configure the HOBO MX2501 logger and manage collected data in the field.
- You can view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, share data files and graph images, and store data in the cloud.
- The HOBOconnect app is a free download from the Apple App Store or Google Play!
Rugged Design, Accurate pH Readings!
Built to be compact and rugged, the MX2501 logger has a replaceable pH electrode, an anti-biofouling copper guard, and a PVC housing, making it ideal for freshwater or saltwater environments. It also includes a battery-saving water detection feature for extended battery life and less maintenance.