Product of :
Laboratory Ducted Fume Hood
The primary goal of the Fume Hood is to protect operators and laboratory environment from exposure to infectious aerosol and toxic gas which may be generated from the reaction during experiments.
Fume hood should be used near the sources of pollution. There will be variety of toxic gasses, aerosol and corrosive substance during the experimental operation In the chemical laboratory, in order to protect the operator and laboratory environment also to prevent contaminants in the experiment spread to the laboratory.
1. Adjustable air speed: 9 levels.
2. Microprocessor control system, LED display.
3. Resistant to moderate acid and alkali.
4. With memory function in case of power-failure.
5. Manual front glass window, height adjustable.
6.Built-in PP centrifugal blower; low noise, easy installation.